Re: Cable Recommendations..What is the best?

on 9/2/00 8:07 PM, Michael Malloy at mmalloy@wi.rr.com wrote:

> I am setting up a new antenna array and wonder what is currently considered
> the best line feed to use. I have used Belden 9913 in the past but have
> heard that there are better options.

It depends on how much $$$ you have!  3" Heliax would work great, but you'll
pay a fortune for it!

9913 is a good cable.  LMR-400 is a little bit better though and costs about
the same.  It has a solid dielectric which means your water proofing doesn't
need to be as good.

73,

Jon
NA9D