Satellite WAS

Several weeks ago I mentioned on this reflector that I was getting close
to Satellite Worked All States and gave a list of 7 states I was looking
for.  I can now report that I'm now down to only two states left to go.
If you are in either Conn. or Mass. I sure would like to talk to you via
satellite.  If you would like to make a schedule with me, please E-Mail
at the address below.  Or if you hear me please call me (or at least
announce where you are).  I can work AO-10, UO-14, FO-20, AO-27 (when
it's back up), FO-29 and SO-35, but I prefer the SSB birds over the FM
ones.

Thanks & 73
Jim Walls - K6CCC
k6ccc@amsat.org