Uncommon grid DN00

I sent one of my portable satellite antennas off with KD6SOC, who's headed
off to DN00 (NV) for the weekend.  He'll be working QRP half-duplex, so he
will have a bit of a handicap.  He says he may do a special QSL card for
those who work him, and will be trying for the UO-14 morning and some
evening passes this weekend.