RE: FO-20

Best treatise on FM so far!  There is absolutely no reason to consider FM
on any limited power budget amateur satellite.  As for the mothballing of
larger antenna arrays used for AO13 and AO10, I think more than fair to
ask those that were active to LOUDLY expound on how much better these
birds were using any mode whatever!  The lazy will soon get the idea..
Cliff K7RR