Info needed on OO-38, WO-39 and Stensat

   Does anyone have any info (beyond what I have here) concerning these
sats? After a lot of digging, I was able to find that OPAL (OO-38) contains
9600 Baud packet systems with uplink and downlink somewhere on 70cm. I also
found a fact sheet for Jawsat (WO-39) that mentioned "amateur UHF, VHF and
S-band communications" without going into any detail as to frequency or
mode. As for Stensat, its a mode J FM repeater picosat launched from OPAL,
but I can't find any info on its status after mid-February, at which time
there were no confirmed reports of reception of the satellite. Again, I
would be grateful for any more info on these sats.

                                                             73,
                                                             Jay, KF6RMG