Re: Reentry of Interbol 1

Hi Scott

In the Winorbit menu across the top of the window that has the date &
time,  select 	"SETUP"
then 		"Satellite Database"
then 		"Database"
then 		"Update from File"
it will ask you to choose the file to import for update
and defaults to those with names ending in *.2li or *.tle.
If you are using the Amsat Keps named NASA.all select
all file instead of those ending in .2li or .tle
click on the filename and then ok.

It may take a while but eventually the windows "egg timer" cursor will
start and the file will load.

73
Peter VA3PKH