Re: Packet on the birds..

On Thu, 31 Aug 2000, David M. Tipton, PhD wrote:

> Can I use my TNC-2 to connect to the packet birds?

It was fantastic on MIR, and will work with SAREX whenever it is placed in
pacekt mode on the shuttle.  ALso SO-35 has an APRS uplink using standard
1200 baud packets, but the current downlink is 9600.  Sometimes they
downlink at 1200.  WHen they do, I will post the mode change in my FM
satellite posting I do periodically...

de WB4APR, Bob