Re: UO-14 KD5HTY

Ron et al.,

	Welcome to UO-14! It sure is a nice satellite.  If you need any
help, feel free to ask me, Chris N2YQP, Mike K5MJE or Jerry KK5YY.  We
have a lot of QRP satellite ops around town.
	Everyone on this list sure is nice, too, so don't hesitate to ask
them for advice or suggestions.  See you on the birds!

73,
Brian, N5ZGT
Albuquerque, NM