Re: FO-20

I'm attempting to use it..  Yeah, I'm brand new to it, but at least I'm
trying, as are a lot of other folks I've been talking to.  Don't get me
wrong, I've been playing with the FM birds too, and they're a lot of fun,
however, you can only work the same people 2 or 3 times before the
challenge seems to go away.

Dave