Re: Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

DISCLAIMER:  These ARE the rantings and ravings of a AMSAT member and do not
express any opinions of AMSAT as an
organization. These are my own rantings and ravings, so please fire the flames
at me, not AMSAT. But if you have ideas to
share,please post them to the amsat-bb remailer. Thanks!!

OK...FLAME SUIT ON!!

Jon Ogden wrote:
>>The original poster had proposed AMSAT spend basically a fortune to put some
hardware on the moon and then limit it to >>broadcasting telemetry for
educational use. If AMSAT were to spend the money I give them on a project like
that, then I'd >>resign my membership in a heartbeat.

This was not what I had in mind as a suggestion. Here's a snippet from my