diploma 2000 XE2YVW

Hi boys, I have a new for all, I was thinking about the small number of
satellite operators in Mexico in FM so I talk with The Federacion Mexicana
de Radio... about this problem and finally we get this :
All operators out from LEOs coverage just need 1 QSO in satellite for get
the Mexico 500 step and all non XEs need just 10 QSOs with same station or
diferent station in diferent state , the multipliers value will be 50  !!!
You need just 10 QSOs with diferent XE stations or same station in 10
diferent state !!!
NOW IS EASY TO GET THIS AWARD IN SATELLITE !!!
I hope see you in all new states for get this award !!!
73 de Al
XE2YVW
GOOD LUCK TO ALL