Re: FO-29 Operation sked for Sept-Nov.5 2000 & SO-35

Why not ask the control ops to put FO-29 into JA mode more often.  While I
agree that the digitalker may seem a bit useless, it will help bring in new
hams to the hobby. Thanks to those who sent me the info on SO-35.  It  was a
pleasure to work, not like the "zoo"  UO-14 !  I was in he middle of the
pass when Captain Dunkin Donuts (local police) interrupted me and told that
I needed permission from the office complex owners to be in a parking lot of
my office even though I signed the lease for the office space on the behalf
of my company !  I guess I will keep a dozen donuts in the back of car for
the next time along with a letter of permission for the Fuehrer.

Best Regards,
Jeff
N8EIP