Re: [amsat-edu] Re: Re: Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

Hi, Allen,

At 07:50 PM 30-08-00 -0400, Allen Emer wrote:
>I am absolutely astounded

Don't be.  Listen to the discussions and become part of the process.  Then,
instead of being astounded, you'll understand.  See you at the Board
meeting (always open!) in Portland where you can introduce your ideas for
projects and how things should be done.

Also, please keep in mind our prohibition against broadcasting, that is,
transmissions intended for reception by the public.  We can't.  (The
prohibition comes from treaty text and applies to all amateurs
worldwide.)  Hams can do things for themselves that other might hear/see
and make use of and enjoy.  But, we cannot normally direct programs to
anyone but other amateurs.

Hope this helps.

73, art.....