Re: Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

In a message dated 08/30/2000 5:07:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
na9d@mindspring.com writes:

<< Why is a child more deserving of a contact with an astronaut then an adult?
 Personally, I've always dreamed of traveling into space and it would be one
 of the greatest fulfillments of a lifetime to do so.  I still have that
 boyhood dream in me. >>

The school skeds are run by "Regular" hams...why not put together your own
sked with a local school and apply for a contact or backup time?

This way you will enable the realization of  both dreams....and "MANY" people
will be served...

Roger
WA1KAT