FO-29 Digitalker

Bad use for a good satellite ?

I understand the frustration of not being able to use FO-20 in analogue
mode,
however I was told that reception of  the satellite forms part of a regular

schools science project in  Japan.
Thats got to be good,  and what a pity we don't do that here in UK.

When I had the privilage to organise the Sputnik Award in 1997 with G8ATE
JARL  were incredibly helpful in making the satellite available in JA  for
the event and
I believe similar arrangements have been made for USA Field Day in the
past..

I think we can safely count JARL amongst  the good guys.

 CO2 ready for the flames.

73 john g7hia