Re: FW: Phase 3D antenna questions

Hi Samuel:

I refer to your recent AMSAT-BB post:

>I have been looking into what my antenna farm might look like for a Phase
3D
>station, and I have some questions regarding L and S band antennas.  I am
>new to the microwaves, so a little help would be appreciated
>
>> Rest deleted for brevity <<

The Sep/Oct issue of The AMSAT Journal will contain an article by Jim
Koehler, VE5FP and Eric Rawson, KN6KC titled "Putting Together a L/S Band
Antenna System for the Phase 3D Satellite."  Also, the issue will contain an
article by Ed Krome, L9EK titled "Phase 3D New Bands: Antennas and
Transmitting."

BTW, lots of good stuff on Phase 3D in this issue including a detailed
description of scheduled Phase 3D launch preparation activities that will
take place in French Guiana in September and October; Infared Laser on Phase
3D; AMSAT Field Day Results; ARISS news and photos, and lots, lots, more.

The issue will be at the printer's next week and should be in members'
mailboxes no later than 01OCT00.

I hope this helps.

73 and I hope to see you and others in Portland,

Russ Tillman, K5NRK
AMSAT Journal Editor