Re: Re: Discovery Project: Which Mission Next?

--

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 15:22:24   James Clay French wrote:

>What's the concensus? SHOULD WE OR SHOULDN"T WE?

I would want my money to go toward putting up more birds similar to P3D and the LEOs we have now.

I enjoy working other amateurs through the birds, but I am willing to let NASA take care of space exploration.

-- Dave Barrows / W8IJ / Camp Hill, PA

Before you buy.