Serial control of KW TS-790a

I am looking for a copy of the external control manual for the Kenwood
TS-790a,
after doing some experimenting, most of the commands are similar to the ones
used to control the TS-450 that I have the book for, but I need to know how
to change
the mode from the main rx to the sub rx and back again. If someone can send
me a summary of the
commands or can point me to a source for the manual, that would be great.
73 Jim KI0BK