Deviation meter for sale.

More shack cleaning.

I have a Measurements Model 920 deviation meter for sale.  Covers 25-1000
MHz, and has analog readout for deviations up to 20 kHz.  I have used it
with both voice and digital signals.  It has a built in AC supply, will work
with 9 "D" cells, or 3 4.5 rechargeable batteries.  Not certain where you
would find those.  :)  I am not certain of its age, but probably it was made
in the late 1960's.  In good condition physically and electrically.

$75, shipped UPS CONUS

Alan

WA4SCA