RE: Off topic - power line

Yes, I noticed that later.  For some reason I read it as 4km.  But then I
thought he was in Costa Rica too (Francisco Costa).  Bad hair day,  oops,
lost another one.  For my family we don't have the "silver years" we have
the "shiny years."

73/
Kevin, WB5RUE
Bald men don't waist their hormones growing hair.