RE: Off topic - power line

Are you planning Valve or TWT? ..Rectifiyed, into a couple large valves,
youve got a great  H.T source!

(Just trying the brighter side)
Dave Merrett
VK5DSM

------
Hello my friends

Sorry the off topic email, but I need your help.
The story is: last year I bougth a piece of land to built my future
house.
Since then I have been working on the necessary paper work, and now,
when I was about to start building, I had an unpleasant surprise:
the electricity company is installing a new aerial high voltage line (15
kV)
very close to my future shack (about 4m)....