Michael N8XKZ re FODDRV.

	Hi Michael. I am using FODDRV to my FODTRACK interface
and I am having a little trouble when using a minus number.

	I have my EL set for -5 and AZ set for -8, when I get to the edge
nearest those minus's I get an "Error 64!" anything I can type into the
cmd line??.  ie if the EL goes below 5 and when it gets to left of 172.

	I run STATION successfully because I alter the offset in the program
but with my Laptop (486/33) it gives me my error 64, but is OK until then,
I then
have to reboot the computer to get it right again.

Thanks Michael.

73 Peter VE7AHX.
ve7ahx@rac.ca
progers@lightspeed.bc.ca