Re: KPC-3

At 10:48 2000-08-23 -0700, Ronald A. Stunden wrote:
>Anyone know of another packet program for the KPC-3,I am running ver 5.1
>Pacterm,can not get com 1 to be the default com port??? Keeps going back to
>com 2... Thanks sorry for the band width.. Ron
>
>----

Hi Ron

There is a program called paKet that is shareware. You can get it from tapr
I think. It is version 6.2 unless they came out with another one. It works
VERY good. I have a lot of users on my bbs use it.

73, Bill N4XEO

E- Mail mailto: n4xeo@amsat.org
home page: http://www.qsl.net/n4xeo
F.A.D.C.A.: http://www.fcrosby.com/fadca