Re: KPC-3

You bet Ron, there a a LOT!

One of the other more basic, such as Pacterm, would be YAPP. It uses a
configuration file where you can define a default com port - among many other
things. You can find a copy on my web site, follow the link to the 'Packet
Radio' page. URL below in my sig block.

While you're there - take a good look at PaKet - a much more capable and
configurable program!

73

--

              Laramie, WY   |    UARC Repeater