Re: AO-27 Status

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:55:19 -0400, "Chuck Wyrick" <cwyrick@mediaone.net> wrote:

> Equipment used in the ground station has been
> purchased by the controllers personal accounts.  This is an all voluntary
> crew.

I, for one, would be willing to make a donation to help offset any costs
involved. If we all sent just $5 or $10 it would surely help. Is there
somewhere I can send $$$'s? AO-27 is a great bird and has brought me much
enjoyment.

Jeff

             --  Reserve Deputy Chief Jeff Johns - W4JEF  --
             --   Jefferson County Sheriff's Department   --
             --    B'ham, AL USA  jeffj@notachance.com    --
             --         http://www.NotAChance.com         --
             --  NotSoQuick.com & NotSoQuick.net Domain   --
             --  Names For Sale or Trade, Email Me Info   --