More on the FT-817 HF/VHF/UHF all mode portable tranceiver

I have recive so many request for the FT-817 photo that I decide to include
another photo (you can see the full lengt of the antenna) and more
information on my web page: www.xe1kk.net

Even that my page is in spanish you will find the informarion in english at
the top of the "OTROS" (Other) secction.

For the people who repost the FT-817 news on other reflector (QRP, PSK31,
50MHz, etc) I ask you to post this message as well.

I hope you find it useful.

73 de Ramón, XE1KK
www.xe1kk.net
xe1kk@xe1kk.net