OFF TOPIC. HDD Problem

OFF TOPIC. Hard Disk Drive Problem.

Please excuse the off topic post. Replies and flames should be sent to me
direct off the group.

 In order to fit 3 OS's ...W95, Linux & BeOS on one machine, I've updated
the HDD. The "box" is Pentium Pro 180, 64Mb RAM, AMI Bios dated 07/15/95,
Intel Natoma PCI chipset.

The problem is the Bios only supports 8Gb hard drive, the smallest I could
get is 10Gb Seagate, 16383 cyl, 16 heads, 63 sectors, LBA 20,005,650. Is
There any way around this that I can retrieve the missing 2Gb?

Thanks in advance, and again sorry about the off-topic post. I have in the
past found this group to be a goldmine of information.

Norm, VK2XCI.
Mount Hope NSW. Voice of the Edge of The Outback