R.S. Cat Scanner

Just went to Radio Shack for a small purcahase and they gave me the full
cataloge AND a "CAT SCANNER".  THis device is a bar-code reader that lets
you scan BAR CODES in their new catalog.  They call the promotion their
"e-commerce" promotion.

I think that with the software installed, and while connected to the
internet, you can scan ANYTHING with an "e-commerce" bar code and get
instant web access to all the details on that product.  I have NOT tried
it nor do I konw anything about it.  But just thought the SIG would like
to know about the give-away...

It has a PS-2 type male and female plug.  It goes between your Keyboard
and your existing Keyboard port.

Bob