that p.c. clock thing

  for thoes that are haveing the p.c. clock problem, there are
some fixes for it listed at the bottom of my fuji transponder
map. link is below.
  its on my web page under winorbit and other suff. just
scroll to the bottom. dont forget to set the "site" to time-c
(wwv). this will fix the clock prob. it will also get you better
tracking and antenna aiming, which we all know means
a better up/ dn signal.

nnnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
Grid CN70vs