RE: [amsat-international] Suggestion re grid squares

Hi Ray and all,
Personally I think it is a very good idea. I have often heard people
ask for the two last letters in the Locator - and used some time
on getting them right.
I think it is a wast of time, also here in Europe. I do not even log
the two last letters for satellite QSOs.
For my part I will write about that in the AMSAT-OZ Journal.
73 de OZ1MY/Ib