Beginning packet Satellites

I've been listening to the FM sats (UO-14 and AO-27) and enjoy them but want
to try my hand at some of the smaller packet birds.  I have 2m FM, HF SSB/CW
and a A&A engineering packet modem (supposed to be a version of Baycom).
Will this modem work on some of the packet satellites?

Haven't had much time to try to play with the modem and if I need to I'll
get a different one.  I'm still in the process of sampling most of the
facets of Amateur Radio.

KC5TTY,  Steve
EM04 Elgin, Oklahoma