Re: PC Clock problem.

 I messed with this problem for over a  year. Finally fixed it by
shutting down the screen saver in windows,display properties, screen
saver, Also you need to goto system , system devices, power management
support, then disable in this hardware profile. The problem is  an
incompatibility with your monitor and windows. The problem exists in 95,
and 98. When I installed windows 98 special addition the problem
disappeared. I never tested with windows 2000. my problem  was I also run
APRS on the same computer, with a WX station, system would slow down
,WINAPRS would start sending out bad WX, alarms etc. Got alot of flack
from the whiners on APRS!   Here is a great site for evaluating PC time
problems. Run the viewcmos program to see the time differences you are
experiencing. You will see the time slip is in the OS.

                                                http://www.rightime.com/

73 Jeff kb2wqm