Uo-14

Just wanted to let the group know that through all your advice, and
information, I have successfully made lots of contacts through
UO-14.  Yesterday, I listened for AO-27 and heard some PSK downlink, but
then it went dead.  I suspect they are still trying to update software or
something.  (Hopefully, NOT turning it into a Packet bird.)

I will be popping up on the other birds soon, I have the equipment for it,
just need to get the AZ/El Rotors mounted with appropriate antennas.

Once again,
Thanks...

Dave, N8KXA/5
EM12