Re: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for maximizing fm le o contacts)

My only issue with putting the uplink in the Novice/Tech portion, is that
there are far too many CB'ers out there that still like to bootleg on that
portion.  I hear it all the time where I live.

Dave, N8KXA (A General Class Operator)