Anyone using "pTRACK" in Jornada 548?

I have loaded Chris Jackson's pTRACK program in my HP Jornada 548.  The
program starts , but no map or tracking information appears.

I have created a program folder in "Program Files" labeled pTRACK.  In that
folder I haveplaced the pTRACK exe file, the world.map and keps.txt files.
The screen showing "Satellite, EL, Countdwn" appears, bit remains blank. I
have also entered location and sat info. in the setup screens.

I understand that it may take awhile to calculate the passes, but I have
only seven sats in my list and nothing appeared in over 12 hours.

Any suggestions??
Mike Koenig
N0PFF