Re: No 10m - 6m satellite allocations!

I have to agree with Tony. It's be nice to have some more space in
the 2M range, but I don't think we need to start a war with the
weak signal crowd over who gets to use this slice of the band.
Maybe we should concentrate on getting allocations on other bands.
The idea of making a concerted effort to get an international
allocation for satellites on 6M would be a lot better idea, as
it would get a lot of 6M ops on, and maybe open a new band to hams
around the world, something that might earn us some much-needed
credit.

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT