Re: Re: Best wishes to the new "FMbirds"(was:Thoughtson future "FM birds" )

on 8/19/00 7:53 AM, denmorr@bellsouth.net at denmorr@bellsouth.net wrote:

> You are more than welcome to join us on the FM birds.  I criticized 2 meter
> FM when we were running 2 meter AM in the late 1960's, but no one has asked
> me to leave the repeaters (at least not for that reason!)

I am on the FM birds!  Although, not lately (painting my house inside and
out and planning a wedding).  But, I've worked MANY of the folks on here
including N7SFI and others.  I do think they have a purpose.  I just also
think there's a world beyond them and we should encourage people to explore
that world (as you say you are going to).

73,

Jon
NA9D

Jon Ogden