Re: No 10m - 6m satellite allocations!

1. All frequencies are shared frequencies world wide, no one or no
group has exclusive rights to any amateur radio frequency.
2. LEO satellites only use a band for a maximum of 1 hour per day.
3. LEO down links would have minimal impact.
Since most Amateur Radio operators are friendly and courteous people,
we would welcome a more efficient sharing of the resources.

I am not suggesting any specifc band, just suggesting we need
to be open minded about sharing.

Miles WF1F