N1JEZ VE1/VO1/FP qsl status

A quick update.....

All qsl cards received so far for the VE1/VO1 portion of my trip have been
processed and sent out.

The FP qsl cards will be sent as soon as they come back from the printer. We
did a custom design which takes a while......... If anyone has sent me a card
for FP and needs one ASAP for an award, please let me know and I'll send out
one of my normal cards marked to indicate FP.

Once again thanks for all the contacts.

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649