Re: WISP

More>  The DLX designation indicates that they have been downloaded and
processed by the mail processor.  Have you looked for them in the satellite
images directory?  Do you have subdirectories for each of the satellites?
For the ones you can't find, in what way are you looking for them, in
View-Dir or by looking in the satellite directory?

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org