RS-15?

I Have just started getting into Satellites and have been having good luck
with RS-13, FO-20 and even AO-10 but though I hear the beacon on RS-15 very
strongly I don't hear any activity on the satellite. I have looked in all
the places I can find on the internet but the most I have found is a
statement that RS-15 is semi-opperational. Can anyone tell me the status of
RS-15? I makes many good passes over my NH QTH and if it is working and has
a operation schedule I would love to try and work it.

Thanks es 73

Richard / N1VXW