WISP

I seem to be having a problem in WISP. I am getting good D/L eff but
after files appear to finish off as Downloaded I can't seem to view them
or find some of them in the WISP directory for that Sat. They seem to be
still in the dlx format. I have MSPE set to call the Mail Processor
after completion of the pass. I have even run it manually to see if it
will cause the files to appear. Any one have any ideas on this. I also
have it set to decompress Binary files. I do have the CCD viewer
software set up on my PC and I have assigned the IM* file extensions to
point at it.

Bill WA2TQI