Re: FM vs SSB

Chris,
 Your local friend gave up too easy. If there were no prior restraint
factors (i.e. restrictive use clauses) in his property deed, then
he could have taken his case before the government board and
sited the FCC's power in this matter to win approval for his antennas.
Apartment dwellers and people with restrictions in their deeds are
out of luck, I fear, but others have grounds to fight if they
so choose.

Later,
Andy
WD9IYT