RE: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for m aximizing fm...

I think you'll find that 6 metres is not an internationally agreed band.
For example, Indian amateurs have only recently been granted access to 2
spot frequencies in 6 metres. :-(  Pity, it could be a very useful satellite
band otherwise (hmm, something to lobby our respective national associations
for, and ultimately, the IARU?).