Thoughts on future Amateur satellites...

In a message dated 8/17/00 7:47:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
na9d@mindspring.com writes:

<<  I bet as many hams that get into satellites leave due to what they hear
and see on the FM birds.   More won't help. >>

And I agree.  Having enjoyed many years on the CW/SSB birds, my fascination
with the single channel FM stuff was fleeting to say the least.  We need to
be b...s to the wall right now with the support of, and talent necessary to
fly the next phase of full blown Amateur satellites.  I'm hopeful, but
Phase-3D ain't written stone yet.  The way things are going, we're gonna wind
up with a sky full of these novelty birds.

Steve - K5PK