Logging Program

Hello Group

Making more and more Sat contacts these days.....

What are you using for a computer logging program?
Most I've seen are for HF contesters. I would like to run ONE
logging program for all my band and SAT contacts, but be able
to SORT for SATS ONLY for WAS and other awards.
Most logging programs will let me enter "AO-10" in a field to keep
track of SAT contacts, but look at ALL contacts on all bands when
calculating for awards.

Looking for a SAT friendly WINDOWS logging program   :)

What do you use?

Thanks,   Gary

Gary Bargholz
http://www.execpc.com/~n9uur
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:  W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club 146.910MHz PL 127.3
Owner:      N9UUR Repeater Milwaukee 442.425 MHz PL 127.3
                N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)