Re: Feed line help

RG-6 has almost the same loss characteristics as RG-8X and is almost the same
size physically, except it is 75 Ohms (not very convenient for easily
matching most amateur rigs and antennas).  You would be better off with RG-8X.

Home Depot sells it (quad shield) in 500' reels around here for $56, or about
$0.11/ft.  I used it to wire the cable systems in my house.  For my money, I
would recommend RG-8X (about $0.17/ft) only for 2 m and only for runs under
25 feet.  For longer 2 m runs, RG-8  (about $0.25/ft) is a better choice and
for 70 cm and above I would not recommend anything less than 9913F or equal
(about $0.53/ft).

Here's an outfit I have dealt with several times and got good products and
service:
www.cablexperts.com
73,
Jerry, K5OE