Re: Re: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for maximizing fm le o contacts)

>Thank you thank you thank you.

Jon, I add my "thank you, thank you, thank you".

>Yet again, I seem to be missing some fundamental point.

Laura, as I see it the fundamental point is to sell lots of 2m FM radios,
not to enable communications, or further satellite development.  The same
stupid thing is being done on ISS, and I for one, think that is a bad
idea.  SSB all the way!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....