Re: Re: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for maximizing fm le o contacts)

Addendum:

In private email I have been accused of ignoring the
economics on this one.

True, I'm not worrying too much about the economics. Not
because I am clueless on the subject. Not because I have
a good job and can easily afford just about any radio I
want.

It's more fundamental: we can change the economics. We
can make the economics work for us, if we want to.

The physics are another matter...

                                   - Hospital/Shafte