RE: Thoughts on future "FM birds" (was: proposal for,maximizing fm le o contacts)

What about the folks that don't have a 2M SSB rig on their mobile units? It
would be slick to have 10M SSB up and 2M FM down. Overall though, I think
that type of design has great possibilities :)

Jeff

I have a question...

[Now donning Flame Gear!]

If you put the uplink on 10M SSB, then a No-code Tech can not use it....

Does that matter to anyone but me? {a No-code Tech :-)}

But the whole Idea sounds great....Just another reason to get my code I
guess..
Scott Bowen

KD5KZN